Omron is the world’s leading manufacturer and distributor of blood pressure monitors for home use. By developing state-of-the-art products that match the highest criteria in blood pressure monitoring technology, Omron offers long-lasting quality and accuracy.
The Omron M7 is the perfect device for all users interested in an upper arm monitor that is easy to use and extremely comfortable.
The device comes with the unique ML ComfortCuff®. This cuff fits all, normal adult size (from 22cm) to the very large arm size of 42 cm. So can it be used by different people in one family or by professionals having different patients.
Tips for use
• Check your blood pressure at least twice a day
(before breakfast, after work).
• Use the OMRON M7 only for yourself.
• Measure your blood pressure before taking an
• Fully automatic upper-arm blood pressure monitor
• Intellisense® technology : personalised inflation; quicker, more comfortable and painless
• Pre-formed cuff fits 22 to 42 cm are sizes
• 90 memories: keep track of exact time of measurement (each measurement is stored with date and time)
• Averaging function: 3-value average shows more clearly development of your blood pressure, following physicians recommendation
• Large 2-fold display Clinically validated algorithm
The OMRON M7 is not suitable for measuring the
frequency of cardiac pacemakers.
• Consult your doctor during pregnancy, arrhythmia
and arteriosclerosis as this can influence the
• Avoid eating, drinking (alcohol), smoking, doing
sports and taking a bath before measurement.
• Be calm and relaxed before and during
• You should never change the dose of medicines
prescribed by your doctor.
• Store the OMRON M7 in a dry, closed place with a
temperature between -20°C and 60°C.
• Remove the batteries if you do not intend to use the
OMRON M7 for 3 months or more